DrySafe™ Evidence Drying Cabinet
Protect yourself and your evidence from infectious pathogens and noxious odors while reducing possible cross-contamination of evidence with DrySafe™.
Dry and store evidence with AirClean®'s DrySafe™ Forensic Evidence Drying Cabinet. The cabinet protects your evidence from airborne pathogens and cross-contamination while eliminating personnel exposure to putrid odors of decomposition and harmful bacteria or viruses. The unit is configured to clean the incoming "drying" air through pre-filtration and then filter the cabinet exhaust air through a combination of bonded carbon and HEPA filtration.
Decontamination of the AirClean® evidence drying cabinet between cases eliminates residual DNA that may affect subsequent serology. AirClean® offers a highly effective decontamination spray kit that will provide high-level disinfection of the cabinet. This spray also will help remove harmful pathogens from prefilters and HEPA filters. AirClean®'s special bonded carbon filters are designed to remove the active (noncarcinogenic) ingredients in the AirClean® spray-down solution.
Prior to decontamination, the hose-down nozzle may be used to remove gross matter. Collapsible shelves also may be removed for either high temperature sterilization or low-temperature, high-level disinfection. The automatic pump allows for easy disposal of waste water into a catch tank or nearby drain.
All-white, structural polypropylene construction — thermally-fused to provide seamless, one piece construction
Filters are included with all DrySafe™ evidence drying cabinets.
Click To Download Specification Sheet
CyanoSafe™ Filtered Cyanoacrylate Fuming Chambers come standard with the AirSafe™ controller which adds many powerful features to the cabinet including:
- Timing of evidence drying cycle
- Monitoring of main HEPA filter life
- Automatic pump control and timing
- Automatic "lockout" feature ensures use of correct filters
- Self diagnostic ensures safe operation
- Two-speed automatic blower setting with user pre-set low speed from 0-100% of blower max! Allows for user control of drying time
- One-touch control of all cabinet features
Features of the DrySafe™ Evidence Drying Cabinet
- All-white, structural 3/8" polypropylene construction — thermally fused to provide seamless design and one-piece construction — NO MORE RUST!
- Exhaust air is HEPA-filtered to remove viral and bacterial pathogens plus other particulates to 99.997% efficiency at 0.3 microns
- Bonded carbon filtration removes putrid odors and other gases. No after filter is required since the unit uses a unique bonded carbon filter - NO FILTER DUST!
- AirSafe™ modular automatic controller increases blower speed to optimize airflow when doors are opened
- Easily cleaned to prevent cross contamination between cases and evidence - NO GLUES OR RESINS INSIDE THE CABINET!
- Collapsible shelves and stainless steel drying rod
- Locking front doors of 3/8" Lexan™ with safety hasps
- Units are available in various widths with 28" depth. No ducting required. Unit operates from a standard 110V or 220V electrical outlet
- Modular automatic waste pump to remove waste water up to 200 feet from cabinet
- Each DrySafe™ evidence drying cabinet includes AirSafe™ automatic controller, automatic waste pump, three removable and/or collapsible shelves and cold water hook-up
- Gas sensor
- Stainless steel leveling feet
- Units are shipped ready to use with all necessary filters
Back to Top